Patient and Family Resources
- Alzheimer's Foundation
- Connecticut Aging Services
- Connecticut Chapter Alzheimer's Association
- Connecticut Community for Addiction Recovery
- Bureau of Rehabilitation Services
- Mental Health Association of Connecticut
- NAMI Connecticut
- National Alliance on Mental Illness (NAMI)
Audio Meditation Downloads
Practice mindfulness meditation using these downloadable audio files.
Learn more about your illness and medications.
- 2-1-1 Connecticut's Free Information and Referral Service
- Advocacy Unlimited Online Courses and Tutorials
- Connecticut Clearinghouse – A Program of Wheeler Clinic
- Connecticut Occupational Therapy Association
- Healthnet: Answers Your Personal Health and Medical Concerns Questions
- Medline Plus Drugs, Supplements, and Herbal Information
- Mental Health Resources: A Guide for Patients and Families
- National Institute of Mental Health: Mental Health Medications
- U.S. Food and Drug Administration Drugs Search
Self Help and Support Groups
Whether you are a patient or a family member, find support in your community.
- Aging Parents and Elder Care Support Group
- Connecticut Aging Services Caregiver Support
- Connecticut Alcoholics Anonymous
- Connecticut Region of Narcotics Anonymous
- Department of Mental Health and Addiction Services
- Elder Care Support Group
- Mental Health Social Clubs
Use your smart phone to keep track of medications, doses and appointments.